Article Source: Click Here
Last week we gave a quick start guide for using OmniFocus. This is a great way to get started with a free trial.
Today we provide the same quick start for creating in OmniGraffle: a five-step introduction attempt in less than 140 words.
Let’s say you wanted to design a new Website. Here’s how you create a mockup:
- Start it up. Download OmniGraffle here. Choose “Blank” from the template window.
- Frame it. Stencils→Software→Konigi Wireframes. Designing for an iPhone? Drag out the iPhone browser. Lock object in place with ⌘+L.
- Build it. Check out what else the Konigi stencil offers: position placeholders, buttons, and forms on your canvas. Turn on Snap to Grid (Arrange→Grid→Snap to Grid) for quick alignment.
- Fine-tune it. Replace Konigi elements with real copy or graphics if ready. Add labels for the benefit of others.
- Share it. Email, show off to colleagues via AirPlay, and more.
And to top it all off, it can all be done on the iPad.