In 2014 I was fascinated with how many of my friends where using dating apps. The problem was all of them where complaining because the matching process wasn't enabling real connections. On top of that most of them would tell me how awkward some of the dates would turn out because there was no way to screen someone before you meet them besides photo and voice.
I decided to watch the online dating market for close to two years as it had been flooded with apps. With users becoming more comfortable with meeting online, services need to focus more on trust and making real connections. Below are some of the reasons I felt the time was right to pursue building SingleFit™ App:
- Apple awarding Periscope ( mobile live video streaming ) App of the year for 2015. We felt it was the perfect time to come forward as live video dating is the next logical step for a mobile dating platform.
- Instagram has helped push health and fitness to one of the fastest emerging markets. Social media stars are the future of advertising and are helping shape the public's perspective on health and fitness.
- Wearable health trackers such as Fitbit and Apple Healthkit provide valuable information that can benefit our everyday lives and help shape our daily routine.
What is SingleFit
SingleFit™ is an Interest Based Dating App available for the Apple iPhone. We connect like-minded singles through similar interests such as health and fitness.
Our goal is to provide the next evolution of online dating through live video dating and health tracker data with online and offline matchmaking opportunities.
• Interest and Health Tracker based Matchmaking
• 2 Minute Live Video Dating
• Meet at Partner and Group Classes