This page displays take away information I have saved from articles read focused on Testing, Usability, Accessibility. I use this as a reference point for research in the Testing, Usability, Accessibility category.
- Define Goals for the Study
- Determine the Format and Setting of the Study
- Determine the Number of Users
- Recruit the Right Participants
- Write Tasks that Match the Goals of the Study
- Conduct a Pilot Study
- Decide on Collecting Metrics
- Write a Test Plan
- Motivate Team Members to Observe Sessions
Identify people who match your demographics (or even better: match your personas and then screen for behavioral traits, attitudes, and goals that match those of your users.